- SAP AG is a German-based company that primarily provides integrated Enterprise Resource (ERP) Planning software.
- SAP's core product is R/3, although many people refer to SAP R/3 simply as "SAP."
- R/3 provides an integrated solution for otherwise disparate corporate functions. Corporate departments such as finance, controlling, sales, production, materials management, maintenance, and so on no longer need to create and maintain their own database systems, with the same information having to be entered separately in each system. R/3 provides a platform on which the information, often entered only once, is available to all departments in a company.
- mySAP is SAP's internet-related suite of applications, which consists of the R/3 system (although, strictly speaking, it doesn't have to include R/3) in addition to other SAP and, optionally, non-SAP software.
- Over the years, as the implementation tools have improved and consultants gained experience, the time and costs associated with an SAP R/3 implementation have spiraled downwards. A properly managed implementation of the R/3 system can provide returns well in excess of the implementation costs.
If you have any questions regarding our SAP-related services, please follow the Contact Us link. We'll provide answers to your questions shortly after hearing from you.